Saturday, 24 January 2015

The making of Hunger Kills (software)

After watching the tutorials and research on the software, I try to create the experience to apply it into my project.

First, I install the Unity and Qualcomm’s Vuforia. I load Unity software once installed and create a new project then import the Vuforia Unity package. 

Unity software 

Qualcomm's Vuforia software

Next, I start to create augmented reality camera and target for the camera to detect. The more stars rated for the target image means it is easier for the camera to detect on it. For my case, it is the simple image so there are four stars.

Image target

Adjusting position of camera and target image


Source(s):

Developer.vuforia.com, (2001). Unity Extension - Vuforia v3.0 | Vuforia Developer Portal. [online] Available at: https://developer.vuforia.com/resources/sdk/unity [Accessed 24 Jan. 2015].

Unity3d.com, (2011). Unity - Download and Start Creating Games. [online] Available at: http://unity3d.com/unity/download [Accessed 24 Jan. 2015].

No comments:

Post a Comment